[NOTICE] Scheduled Maintenance Announcement (11/22 UTC & 11/21 PST)
The Gunship Battle: Crypto Conflict maintenance is scheduled on November 22nd UTC / November 21st PST.
You will not be able to access the game during the maintenance.
Please refer to the information below for more details.
■ Schedule: November 22nd, 01:00 ~ 03:00 UTC / November 21st, 17:00 ~ 19:00 PST
■ Target: All Servers
◈ [HOT TIME Login Event]
- Event Duration: After the maintenance on 11/22 UTC (11/21 PST) ~ 11/28, 04:00 UTC (11/27, 20:00 PST)
- You can obtain special rewards via in-game mail upon logging into the game during 01:00 ~ 04:00 UTC (17:00 ~ 20:00 PST) daily.
> The daily login rewards for November 22nd UTC (November 21st PST) can be claimed within 12 hours after the maintenance ends.
※ You can claim the rewards upon receiving the mail within 24 hours.
※ If you do not receive the reward mail during the Hot Time, please try restarting the game.
◈ [Limited Event]
- Event Duration: After the maintenance on 11/22 UTC (11/21 PST) ~ 11/29, 01:00 UTC (11/28, 17:00 PST)
- [Aircraft Carrier Module Upgrade Hot-Time Event], where you can upgrade the Aircraft Carrier Module with increased Module EXP will begin.
- [Research Hot-Time Event], which enables you to research at a discounted time, will begin.
※ The schedule & details of the events are subject to change.
※ You can check the event banners via the in-game Promotion Center once the events are underway.
※ More event details will be provided via the in-game Promotion Center.
◈ [Mission Shop]
- The purchasable number & Purchase Point in [Mission Point Shop] will reset.
※ Mission Shop is only available to Admirals with HQ Lv. 10 or higher, and the purchasable number & Purchase Point will reset weekly.
※ The schedule of the maintenance is subject to change and can either be extended or completed early.
※ The game will not be accessible during the maintenance.
※ The content of the maintenance is subject to change, and any changes will be announced via the notice board.
We will continue to do our absolute best to provide the best game service for our Admirals.