[NOTICE] Scheduled Maintenance Announcement (11/15 UTC & 11/14 PST) (*added)
The Gunship Battle: Crypto Conflict maintenance is scheduled on November 15th UTC / November 14th PST.
You will not be able to access the game during the maintenance.
Please refer to the information below for more details.
■ Schedule: November 15th, 01:00 ~ 03:00 UTC / November 14th, 17:00 ~ 19:00 PST
■ Target: All Servers
◈ [HOT TIME Login Event]
- Event Duration: After the maintenance on 11/15 UTC (11/14 PST) ~ 11/21, 04:00 UTC (11/20, 20:00 PST)
- You can obtain special rewards via in-game mail upon logging into the game during 01:00 ~ 04:00 UTC (18:00 ~ 20:00 PST) daily.
> The daily login rewards for November 15th UTC (November 14th PST) can be claimed within 12 hours after the maintenance ends.
※ You can claim the rewards upon receiving the mail within 24 hours.
※ If you do not receive the reward mail during the Hot Time, please try restarting the game.
◈ [Limited Event]
- Event Duration: After the maintenance on 11/15 UTC (11/14 PST) ~ 11/22, 01:00 UTC (11/22, 17:00 PST)
- [Unit Production Hot-Time Event], which enables you to produce Units at discounted time & cost will begin.
※ The schedule & details of the events are subject to change.
※ You can check the event banners via the in-game Promotion Center once the events are underway.
※ More event details will be provided via the in-game Promotion Center.
◈ [Limited Tab] (*added)
Duration: After the maintenance on 11/15 UTC (11/14 PST) ~ Before the maintenance on 11/22 UTC (11/21 PST)
- [Deploy your Ships at the Highest Possible Level!], where you can obtain many Ship/Jet/Aircraft Carrier items and resources, will be available for purchase.
※ [Deploy your Ships at the Highest Possible Level!] will only be available for Admirals with an HQ Lv. 20 and higher.
◈ [Mission Shop]
- The purchasable number & Purchase Point in [Mission Point Shop] will reset.
※ Mission Shop is only available to Admirals with HQ Lv. 10 or higher, and the purchasable number & Purchase Point will reset weekly.
※ The schedule of the maintenance is subject to change and can either be extended or completed early.
※ The game will not be accessible during the maintenance.
※ The content of the maintenance is subject to change, and any changes will be announced via the notice board.
We will continue to do our absolute best to provide the best game service for our Admirals.