[NOTICE] Scheduled Maintenance Announcement (6/7 UTC & 6/6 PDT)
The Gunship Battle: Crypto Conflict maintenance is scheduled on June 7th UTC / June 6th PDT.
You will not be able to access the game during the maintenance.
Please refer to the information below for more details.
■ Schedule: June 7th, 01:00 ~
03:00 02:30 UTC / June 6th, 18:00 ~ 20:00 19:30 PDT
■ Target: All Servers
◈ [HOT TIME Login Event]
- Event Duration: After the Maintenance on 6/7 UTC (6/6 PDT) ~ 6/13, 04:00 UTC (6/12, 21:00 PDT)
- You can obtain special rewards via in-game mail upon logging in the game during 01:00 ~ 04:00 UTC (18:00 ~ 21:00 PDT) daily.
> The daily login rewards for June 7th UTC (June 6th PDT) can be claimed within 12 hours after the maintenance ends.
※ You can claim the rewards upon receiving the mail within 24 hours.
※ If you do not receive the reward mail during the Hot Time, please try restarting the game.
◈ [Limited Event]
- Event Duration: After the Maintenance on 6/7 UTC (6/6 PDT) ~ 6/14, 01:00 UTC (6/13, 18:00 PDT)
- [Aircraft Carrier Module Upgrade Hot-Time Event], where you can upgrade Aircraft Carrier Module with increased Module EXP, will begin.
- [Research Hot-Time Event], which enables you to research at a discounted time, will begin.
※ The schedule & details of the events are subject to change.
※ You can check the event banners via the in-game Promotion Center once the events are underway.
※ More event details will be provided via the in-game Promotion Center.
◈ [Mission Shop]
- The Purchasable number & Purchase Point in [Mission Point Shop] will reset.
※ Mission Shop is only available to Admirals with HQ Lv. 10 or higher and Purchasable number & Purchase Point will reset weekly.
- The issue of being unable to unequip and change Base/Nameplate/Portrait Skin will be fixed.
※ The schedule of the maintenance is subject to change and can either be extended or completed early.
※ The game will not be accessible during the maintenance.
※ The content of the maintenance is subject to change, and any changes will be announced via the notice board.
We will continue to do our absolute best to provide the best game service for our Admirals.