[NOTICE] Server Merge (3/23 UTC & 3/22 PDT)
We would like to announce to you that we are going to merge servers.
Please read the details below for you to join the new battlefield.
- The servers will be merged during the maintenance on 3/23 UTC (3/22 PDT).
- You will automatically relocated and playing on the merged server after the maintenance is completed.
- Server 1042 & Server 1047 will be merged.
※ The merged Server will maintain the name of the server that was created first.
- The Merged servers will be available to join City Conquest from March 26th, 15:00 UTC (08:00 PDT) for [Rio de Janeiro / Jakarta / Portsmouth]
- The State of all Cities will be changed to Vacant once the servers have been merged.
> City TITANIUM Islands will be available once the City Conquest for [Rio de Janeiro / Jakarta / Portsmouth] ends
> Buffs obtained from previously occupied Cities will be removed.
※ Because collecting from the City TITANIUM Islands becomes unavailable for a period of time, we will provide TITANIUM Collection Buffs as rewards.
[Base of Operation Conquest]
-The State of the Base of Operation will be changed to Vacant.
> The buffs obtained from the previous occupation of the Base of Operation, such as Absolute Order and Governance Buffs, will be removed.
> All skin rewards obtained previously from the Base of Operation Conquest will be deactivated once the servers are merged.
- The Merged server will not be available to join the World War starting after the server merge.
> From the next World War, the servers will be available to participate.
- If one of the merging servers is currently being governed by another server, the governed status will be removed.
> Tax collection & Tribute will not be available once the server status resets.
> All skin rewards obtained previously from the World War will be deactivated.
- Details below will not be changed.
> Alliance Name & Abbreviation
> Alliance Contribution Quest Progress
> Alliance Research
> Alliance Building
> Amount of Alliance Research Supported and Alliance Building Supported.
> The number of resources in the alliance depot.
- All Alliance buildings will be collected once the servers have merged, but the points spent on the buildings will be restored for Alliances to use to rebuild those buildings.
- The base will be relocated randomly once you log-in.
※ We will provide a “Base Relocation Ticket (Select)” so that you can move your base to where you want.
- All in-game Mail will remain the same except the Battle Reports.
> All Battle Reports will be removed.
※ All in-game Mail content will remain except for the Battle Reports. We still recommend that you claim all the items from your Mail before the Server Merge.
- The points obtained before the server merge will be applied to the new server, and Ranking will be reevaluated after the server merge.
- All deployed Units will automatically return.
- Deployed Aircraft Carriers will automatically return.
- The status of ongoing upgrades, research, build, etc. will remain the same.
- All chat will reset.
- Bookmarked coordinates will reset.
- All the Trade Info of all cities will reset.
※ The server merge details are subject to change.
We will always do our absolute best to provide the best game service for our Admirals.